SD Card 3.01, UHS-I mode + ISO/IEC 7816 contact interface - Cass B & C.
- Supply voltage: 2.7-3.6V, max current 400 mA.
- Electrostatic Discharge: Contact up to 4kV, air up to 15kV, upto 5 times/position
- RoHS and EMI (CE, FCC) compliant.
- 8 Standard microSD UHS-I pins for SD Card 3.01 communication.
- Standard IEC/ISO 7816 contact pads.
MicroSD card with additional 7816 contacts.
- Temperature Range (operational): 0-70 degree centigrade, up to 95% relative humidity (at 25 degree centigrade)
- Weight: ~1gram, RoHS, EMI compliant
- Up to 10,000 mating cycles with reader.
- Shock resistance up to 1500 g at 0.5 ms, 150 cm free fall.
- Bending with 10N, hold for 1 min, 5 times.
- Torsion 0.15 N/m or +/-2.5 deg, hold for 30 seconds/direction, 5 times.
Supported Devices: Select list of phones and readers on which MyTAG CSP-8 has been tested with specific model information available on request